Northwestern Landfill accepts the following Non-Hazardous Materials
- Auto Shredder Fluff
- Construction & Demolition Debris
- Drum Management-Liquids
- Drum Management-Solids
- Industrial & Special Waste
- Liquifix (Solidification Services)
- Municipal Solid Waste
- NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material)
- Yard Waste
- West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection Solid Waste Permit: #SWF 1025
For special and hazardous wastes, please consult the Terms and Conditions of your Waste Approval. This is attached to your approved profile and can be found in the Approved Tab of your wmsolutions.com account. Select waste streams must be scheduled with the receiving facility.
Still have questions?